|ADVANTAGES OF INTERNET ORDER ENTRY
Product information on demand
Customers can explore new products; check pricing, packaging and quantity on hand so that they’re not caught short handed.
Customers can also reference the last 5 times the product was purchased. This comes in handy when you’re trying to figure out usage and how soon products need to be reordered. There are a myriad of sales and usage reports that can be run.
|The ability to print your Order Guides on demand
• Customers can print their history or a special order guide and use it to take inventory and or create an order on the fly.
• Customers can also print orders and check off items when they’re delivered.
Place your order when it’s convenient for you!
• Customers no longer have to place their orders around their sales rep’s schedule. Through computerized order entry, you can place your order when it’s most convenient for you. You can even start it in the morning and save it to be finished and transmitted in the afternoon.
Quality Sales Rep Time
• Since you’re placing orders when it’s convenient for you, you’ll have more quality time to spend with your sales rep to discuss new products and promotions.
Order From Anywhere
• Although we realize that you would probably rather not be working while you’re at home, you can, however, place your order from any computer with Internet access should the situation arise. Just log on, place your order and get back to what you were doing.
Low Administrator Overhead
• Because you’re running our software via the Internet, no software is actually installed on your machine. Since there’s no software, there’s nothing for your computer department to maintain.
||Click the shopping cart to place your order